Our company holds exclusive trading, marketing and selling rights over the credentials of numerous branches specializing in the collection of used textiles within the United States and Canada. Green Team Worldwide Environmental Group is constantly expanding its service to provide easy and convenient public recycling solutions for unwanted textiles. We currently service in major metropolitan areas in the following states:
- New York
- New Jersey
- District Columbia
- Washington State
- Vancouver, British Columbia
Since Green Team Environmental Group’s establishment in 1996 on European land, we have re-situated ourselves and our operations in the markets of the United States of America and Canada, with our headquarters now located in Carlstadt, New Jersey.
GREEN TEAM Worldwide Environmental Group ensures the vending and selling of hundreds of tons of credential clothing monthly.
We have achieved the creation of trustworthy relationships with our customers and partners, based solely on professionalism, honesty, and understanding. Green Team has earned its positive reputation among multiples of local and international used-clothing merchants, wholesalers, sorters, and graders. We aspire to provide all our partners and customers with an exceptional customer service.
Here at GREEN TEAM Worldwide Environmental Group, we are always excited at the possibility of a newly created partnership.
If you are interested of getting in contact with someone from our team, please visit the section Contact us. We would be happy to hear from you!
GREEN TEAM Worldwide Environmental Group takes pride in the efforts and achievements presented by each one of its subsidiary companies – Texima LLC, TexGreen Inc., and Green Inspiration BC LTD. Each one of which is concentrated on providing secure and convenient public recycling solutions for unwanted textiles.
Green Team and its affiliates all share the same mission statement, which states: “We are committed to running an environmentally conscious business through achieving complete utilization of the second-hand clothing we collect.” Each one of us firmly believes in working together as a team, instead of against one another in the way of accomplishing our goals.
65 Triangle Boulevard,
Carlstadt, NJ 07072
Phone: +1 (973)-420-634
TexGreen Inc. – Los Angeles
10865 Portal Drive
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
Phone. +1 (425)-773-6421
Green Inspiration BC, LTD
110-1091 Millcarch Street, Richmond
BC, V6V 2H4
Phone: +1 (778)-927-2073
Currently, the amount that gets recycled or donated is barely at 15%, making for about 4 billion pounds of recovered and reused textiles. The rest 85%, equal to 21 billion pounds goes for waste. Looking at these numbers on a per person ratio, shows that for every ONE resident of the United States, every year 82 pounds of textiles are generated. Of our 82 pounds of textiles, the average person chooses to throw into the landfills 70 pounds and to donate or recycle only 12 pounds annually. Following the continuous upward trend for more and more textiles beign thrown into the trash, projections are made that the figure for textile waste will reach a number higher than 35 billion pounds per year.
GREEN TEAM Worldwide Environmental Group is tirelessly working towards minimizing the textile wastage in the world. We are always coming up with innovative new ways of making clothing donation and recycling as convenient as possible for the public. The efforts that we put into our goal have indeed been paying back, as our amount of textiles collection has been steadily increasing since we began operations.
Why throw a piece of textile in the trash, when it could easily be resold at a secondhand clothing store, most likely benefitting a charity at the same time? An alternative use of the textile waste could be sending our unwanted clothing items to developing countries, where hardly anyone can afford to purchase a new piece of garment. Used textiles are also often recycled into wiping cloths and are even turned into isolation materials.
Our Mission Statement reads:
Our ultimate goal is to minimize the percentage of textiles entering the landfills altogether, and instead giving them a second life by re-using and recycling.
The above-mentioned is our mission, and the positives of thoroughly following it are endless.
Some of the most obvious positive impacts include:
Saving valuable resources
Being socially and environmentally responsible
Saving people’s lives
Achieving a better future for all of us