GREEN TEAM Worldwide Environmental Group is looking to hire.
Here are the available positions.
Position: Team Leader – Driver
Location: Seattle, Washington
GREEN TEAM Worldwide Environmental Group is a company, which concentrates on collecting and sorting the unwanted textile in the USA. By organizing the re-use and re-wearing of the used clothes, we’re consciously striving to involve and encourage people in helping the environment by reusing valuable resources, reducing pollution and preventing the emission of dangerous greenhouse gasses.
The company bases its success on the extensive experience and competence of its highly skilled professionals within the second-hand textile industry. The team is committed to being professional and efficient in everyday used clothing collection. We are truly aware that the quality of our work could make the Earth a better place to grow and live for generations to come.
For our Branch in Seattle we are looking for DRIVER:
• Transportation of goods within specified time limits and routes;
• Participating in loading and unloading activities of textiles;
• Keep assigned vehicle clean and in good conditions;
• Compliance with the company rules and working standards;
• Perform other duties assigned by management.
• High degree of physical activity on a frequent basis. Must be able to lift 60 lbs;
• Repetitive standing, walking, bending, twisting, stooping, grasping, climbing, reaching, and moving about the facility;
• Hearing ability to meet manufacturing facility safety requirements;
• Works in high noise area;
• Vision abilities include close, distance, peripheral, and depth perception;
• Exposed to cold/ heat/ humidity;
• Ability to drive and operate a 16-18 ft box truck.
• Ability to drive – clean drivers license;
• Knowledge, skills, and ability to operate a small size 16 -18 ft. box truck;
• One-year experience in industrial environment is preferred but not required;
• Very good communication and organization skills;
• Required education: High School Diploma or GED.
• Full time job in a sustainable and growing company;
• Respectful and open attitudes towards each employee;
• Starting salary $17.00 / hour;
• Daily bonus of $5.00 / hour;
• Social and medical insurance
• Working hours: Monday to Friday, 5:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
• 10 days paid annual leave
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and invite qualified candidates to apply. As part of our efforts to provide a safe and productive environment and hire talented and qualified associates, we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background investigations.
If you are interested APPLY by sending your recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly fill in the form below.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and invite qualified candidates to apply. As part of our efforts to provide a safe and productive environment we hire talented and qualified associates.